Saturday, December 01, 2007

frenchy's loot

Phillip and I tried the Joey hold in his Moby Wrap last night - he loves being able to face forward and see everything that's going on. Annie, Phillip and I went to Frenchy's the other day, and I found some books for Phillip, including this adorable vintage style one.

I have a big crafty-related project in the works, which is why posts have been slowing down over the past week. I promise I'll share as soon as things are all ready to go - it's very exciting and fun, but I need some more details sorted out before I can spill the beans. This will be at least a couple more weeks.

This afternoon, I'm attending another Christmas crafting party, which should be a great time. Again, I can't share what I'll be working on, since the recipient reads this, and we wouldn't want to spoil the fun.

Happy first day of December!

4 comments:

Goatmeal_Crisp said...

Is that Pat the Bunny? I almost bought it for Phillip the other day!

Sherrie said...

It is indeed. Such a sweet little book!

Anonymous said...

Ah! I read that book when I was little! That's awesome:) Nothing like a good dose of nostalgia courtesy of chez fracois.

Sarah C said...

Phillip is such a happy baby! So cute!