Monday, December 03, 2007

hint, hint *wink*

Simple Simon - an unscented bar suitable for sensitive skin and noses.
Peppermint Poppyseed - made with organic brewed mint tea and real cream.
I'm so excited about this mysterious big project I'm working on, that I just had to give a couple of hints. Okay, okay, you twisted my arm. It's not just for Christmas gifts, this lovely soap I've been making. I'm going to be opening an Etsy shop to sell my wares! Adam is helping me a lot with the details, and we're both looking forward to seeing it up and running, which should be in a few weeks.

If you're looking for some Christmas gifts and would like to order some of either of these soaps (I also have a chocolate peppermint batch which is curing as I type) I would be happy to sell them at a discounted price, since they're test batches and all. Just comment on this post or e-mail me and we can work out the details. Happy lathering!

4 comments:

Amy said...

oooh, I love homemade soap. I'd love to get a couple of the Simple Simon and a couple chocolate peppermint for Christmas gifts! You can email me at amydawndail@gmail.com

Jessicah said...

Oh yummy! I have been loving the soap I won from you- and was worrying about what to do when it runs out! Worry no more :)

birchbarksoap said...

Thanks for your interest! I'll e-mail you, Amy. And just let me know when you'd like some, Jessich, and I'll send it on down to you!

Jai and Lauren Soloy said...

Hi Sherrie, those soaps look devine! I love the idea of mint poppyseed soap, made with tea! (I'm a bit of a tea nut) And congrats on your forthcoming Etsy shop. Etsy is such a great site, I'm sure you will do well there. Also, thanks for the heads up about our little spinning tops. It's always so much fun to come across them in a surprising way like that. I'd love some details about your soap, my e-mail is: lauren@sleepingforeststudios.com
Thanks, and good luck!