Friday, February 01, 2008

soap goal

I don't think I've shared with you all what my first soap-related goal is - well, here it is! A Kitchen-Aid stand mixer. It's been the desire of my heart since high school (which is longer ago than I like to think). Since I killed my other stand mixer (which worked well and was lovely for its time with us) and Kitchen Aids are un peu $$, I couldn't justify just buying one. I'm well on my way with soap profits (thank you for all of your orders)! I saw a woman on the Martha show a few months ago whose family had been using the same Kitchen Aid stand mixer for over 40 years. 40 years! One of those things that's worth the investment.

I'd also like to mention that if you're a local yokel and would like to buy soap but not pay shipping, that is absolutely no problem - send me an e-mail and we can arrange something. I've had a couple people do that this week, so I thought I would make sure you were all aware of the possibility!

This weekend will be full of soapmaking and other fun things, and since it's the weekend, I'm sure there will be lots of posts. Have a good weekend, and happy February! (Which means it's almost Spring, really!)

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love my Kitchen Aid! It was my big Christmas pressie last year annnnnnnnnnnd they're on sale right now!! At Zellers!