Tuesday, April 08, 2008

gassner goodies




I'm participating in my first soap swap, and received my first goodies in today's mail from Elizabeth at Gassner Custom Soaps. I was tickled find these three beauties - she sent an extra Baby Bee bonus bar for sweet Phillip, along with a Juicy Grapefruit Loofah bar and another moon soap (in the muslin bag; I'm not sure what the fragrance is). I'm especially fond of the Juicy Grapefruit Loofah bar. Anything citrus and grapefruit especially is my favourite type of scent. I also love a good scrub in the morning. I can't wait to try these out. You can see the Gassner Custom Soaps blog here. and her Etsy shop is here. Thanks so much, E!

2 comments:

egassner said...

I'm so glad they got to you! The moon is Blackberry & Apple Shea Butter. I wanted to get them out the door and forgot to stick a label on the back of the bag...sorry!
And I found the 4x6 muslin bags at WSP. The smaller ones for the lip balm trio were found on etsy....I haven't been able to find them anywhere else as of now, but still searching!

Anonymous said...

You have such fun! It's my goal to one day make enough soap so I can do a swap. :) In the meantime, I'll just have to enjoy what you, Joanna, and the other ladies receive and post in your blogs.