Wednesday, April 29, 2009

change is in the air

Another willow picture for you, for this momentous occasion.

I've been thinking for awhile that I need to change things up here at Frenchy's Finds. A new name, primarily, that better fits with what I post. Although I'm always coming home with Frenchy's goodies, many aren't that exciting, and what I do post is often in amongst garden pictures, recipes, and pics of the babe. And it has always driven me a little bit crazy that the blog address is frenchyfinds, while the blog name is frenchy's finds. That 's' has been nagging for too long.

And so, I have a new blog to announce! I thought that Spring would be a fabulous time for a fresh start. I'm actually importing all of the posts from this blog, too, so you'll be able to search for that perfect bread recipe or tips for forcing branches, all over at my new blog,

Twenty-two Pleasant

I will leave this blog as is, so that links from others to posts in my archives will still work. So please, update your Reader and blogroll links, and come on over to Twenty-two Pleasant for a cup of tea!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

girls bedrooms said...

Hey thanks
change is in the air
It is really nice! Good piece of data that you've received on this web site article
Good job people! Thanks

obat gatal said...

minyak ular cobra obat gatal dan luka

car rental medan said...

Excellent article on using this website. Thank you so much.

rental mobil medan said...

Nice greeting from Indonesia. Nice to be here